30 Activities to Cure Quarantine Boredom
Updated: May 20, 2020
I, like everyone else, am starting to get a little bored during the quarantine.
I'm starting to get burned out on movies, and I'm one surprise-Animal-Crossing-building-project away from chucking my Nintendo Switch across my living room (yes, Tom Nook, it is an inconvenience for me to build an entire shop for you in exchange for a recipe).
So, if you're looking for ways to mix things up, here are some ways to cure quarantine boredom!
1. Organize your pantry
2. Write a book
3. Start a journal
4. Have a craft night
5. Make some goofy videos
6. Rearrange your house
7. Go outside and play
8. Make up a game to play on video chat with friends
9. Have a spa night
10. Start a book club with your quarantine buddies
11. Write and perform a play with your friends or family
12. Make a meal out of random foods from pantry and fridge
13. Learn an instrument
14. Make a DIY mini-golf course in your house
15. Dress up for a candlelit dinner at home
16. Try to recreate famous recipes from TV shows and movies
17. Start a blog
18. Write some letters to your family and friends
19. Clean out your closet
20. Have a movie marathon for your favorite movie franchises
21. Try couple's yoga
22. Make your own cocktail at home
23. Draw some pictures for your kids to color
24. Watch and practice makeup tutorials
25. Have a scavenger hunt in your house or backyard
26. Learn a new dance
27. Try to recreate iconic celebrity looks with the items in your home
28. Learn a new language
29. Make a parody of your favorite song
30. Learn and perfect a family recipe
While most of us are stuck at home, that doesn't mean we have to do the same things over and over. Mix it up and have some fun!
What quarantine activities have you been doing?
If you loved this post, check out my post on fighting quarantine anxiety!